MMC (Europe) Ltd Chemical Tank Control and Monitoring Technology
MMC (Europe) Ltd (as affiliated with MMC International Corp.) manufactures vapour control valves, quick coupling flanges, product sampling equipment and product measurement instruments which meet or exceed the standards for "intrinsically safe" equipment set by governments and certifying agencies around the world. MMC’s primary products include Cam-Lock flanges, vapor control valves, deck covers, oil-water separators, cargo UTI measurement devices, high level alarm systems, gas samplers, product samplers and related items for the maritime petroleum and chemical transport industry as well as land-based petro-chemical facilities.
PORTABLE ELECTRONIC GAUGING TAPES FOR PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL TANKS (CLOSED (GAS-TIGHT) AND RESTRICTED)
MMC is the world’s leading manufacturer of portable instruments for measuring ullage, oil-water interface, temperature, and bottom dryness in shipboard and land-based petroleum and chemical tank systems.
STANDARD CLOSED (SC) SAMPLING SYSTEM
The Flexi-dip (SC) system is designed for use with a wide range of standard MMC vapor-control valves such as the B, MB, MMB and F/C50 styles. The system is specifically designed for applications areas where the escape of tank vapours during gauging or sampling is prohibited.
Once the SC sampling system is attached to any existing or new vapour control valve, it can extract a sample in place. It then can decant a collected product directly into an approved container without dismantling the sampling system from the vapor control valve.
FLEXI-DIP RESTRICTED SAMPLING TAPE SYSTEMS (MINIMAL GAS LEAKAGE)
Flexi-Dip Restricted Sampling Tape systems are available for use with MMC’s various vapour-control valves. Each Flexi-Dip Sampling Tape comes complete with tape with snap hook, 1/2 l sampler and Std. API brass bob.
其它彩票平台,1960彩票平台,cp彩票平台送彩金Restricted tapes are designed for manual sample collection, sounding and tank bottom dryness checking. Dissimilar to the SC system, once the restricted sampling unit is attached to any existing MMC vapour-control valve, it can extract a sample in place but then requires valve closure, removal from the valve and manual dumping of the collected product. Standard sounding and tank bottom dryness checks can also be performed.
TANKTOP GAUGING/SAMPLING STATIONS FOR LAND BASED PETRO / CHEM STORAGE TANKS
- MB, 2in, 150# Standard Gauging and 1/2 l Sampling Station: this positive-type shut-off valve allows gauging with UTI or UI tapes, or fixed-in place permanent gauging/sampling stations with "BS" or "MBS" type positive shut-off valves with built-in sampling port
- MBXF, 2in, 150 Variable Height and Flange Size Gauging Station: this version has all the features of the "MB" type above but is built to custom specification for flange type and size – the valve top refence plane height (min. 7in), can be fabricated for an even and fixed addition to a storage tank’s existing strapping table
- GPSXF, 2in Gauging Pipe Station, with Custom Flange Mounting: this simple modification of the "MBXF" type is suitable for applications where the positive shut-off of a tank gauging port is not required
- GPST-2 Gauging Pipe Station for Pipe Threaded Mounting: this gauging and sampling fixture can be installed into a field-prepared 2in pipe threaded hole in an existing gauging port cover and can be a pipe-coupling mounted on an available tank-top pipe entry of at least 1 1/2in diameter
- GPSB-2 Gauging Pipe Station (Temporary): this special version is used with owner-supplied mounting support, in situations where only periodic tank contents audit measurements are required
- GSSC-24 Gauging Station with Swing-Open Cover for Other than 1/2 l Sampling: designed to perform any of the permanent-type fixture functions, this unit was specifically intended for open gauging applications where large sample volumes (1-2 l) are required as a single dip operation
Products and Services
South Nelson Road
其它彩票平台,1960彩票平台,cp彩票平台送彩金South Nelson Industrial Est
60 Inip Drive
Inwood, New York 11096
其它彩票平台,1960彩票平台,cp彩票平台送彩金United States of America